Wednesday, June 4, 2008


This weekend The Canal Chapter inaugurates its new location, The Stanton Chapter with a transitional show, A Cloudburst of Material Possessions: A Metaphor for the Myriad Considerations.I'm happy to show some work along with the many other great artists, about 25 I think, and I'm not actually too sure what I even have up in it..... It's an interesting show and you can read the whole press release on The Canal Chapter website. The opening is Sunday June 8th 4-10pm at 176 STANTON STREET and will be up until June 23rd.

I also have a drawing in the new issue of Sadie Magazine. It's the second issue with great reading from interviews to book reviews. In case you didn't know "Sadie Magazine has all the cool kinds of people and things we wish we had known about earlier ourselves . . . Rather than training women to consume, Sadie aims to empower girls with stories of risk-taking ladies" amazing.